Join the team
Integrity, Intelligence & Intuition
Do you have what it takes to join our team. Do you have the 3 I’s?
If thats you and you can demonstrate this to us, you’re the person we want.
Get in touch today!
We are looking for candidates who have pharmaceutical and Biotech knowledge and new business development experience.
Pharma Targeting is a global marketing powerhouse that has stood for business intelligence excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for over 5 years. As a global marketing company, Pharma Targeting is rigorously leveraging the advantages that the three steps provide. To expand business opportunities in both new and established markets.
Pharma Targeting offers a comprehensive portfolio of pharmaceutical and Biotech companies worldwide in enhancing new business lead generation and reducing the clients time to market of their services
As a Marketing leader for the Pharmaceuticals and Biotech industry, you will be a key resource of knowledge, insight and direction across the company, and work with a team dedicated to our overall success in the industry. You will develop marketing strategies, plans, messaging, and campaigns to support achievement of strategic revenue objectives for the Pharma and Biotech industry. Plays a proactive role in marketing planning and design to ensure new business growth. Keeps informed of and evaluates new and existing business for financial potential. Works with employee education, sales, customer support and product groups on positioning industry solutions that we take to market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads all Pharma and Biotech marketing activities or services at a senior level marketing manager in a large corporation
Includes Pharma and Biotech responsibilities in global areas of marketing, including campaign messaging and content development, market research, advertising, public relations, marketing communications, business partners and digital marketing
Works with executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive Pharma and Biotech marketing strategies, plans and campaigns
Co-leads annual Pharma and Biotech strategic global meetings. Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision. This is an individual contributor role
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Medical
Experience in the Pharma and Biotech industry
Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc
Self-motivated and self-starter
Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
Excellent English communication skills
We are looking for a Researcher to work on client data identification for projects in the pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will have a pharmaceutical / Healthcare background or experience in B2B research. You will have database management and social media skills. Able to think out of the box when researching potential key decision makers.
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry helps but it is not essential, we are looking more at you as a person. Are you analytical, have an inquisitive mind. Sales oriented. A person who pays attention to accuracy and detail. Does your vision align with ours?
Responsibilities • Running pre-specified searches of Pharma and Biotech databases
• Searching the internet for additional sites with suitable resources for targeted companies
• Collating search results into Excel
• Screening abstracts in a spreadsheet for relevance for the review, using pre-specified inclusion criteria;
• Extracting relevant data from global databases into specific fields in an Excel document table or spreadsheet;
• Assisting with report writing and amendments;
• Taking minutes of client meetings;
• Manual uploading researched clients into Pharma Targeting’s database
Essential skills and experience
• Competence in using word processing and spreadsheet software;
• An efficient, logical and consistent approach to identifying and processing large amounts of data;
• A basic understanding about Pharmaceutical methods;
• Good communication skills and able to write fluently and comprehensibly in English;
• Good attention to detail
• Able to prioritise tasks appropriately across multiple projects so that deadlines are met;
• Able to work effectively with a global team
Pharma Targeting are looking for a commercial, innovative and visionary leader to join our dynamic company and build a team of protégés to increase revenue and spearhead ambitious expansion plans during this exciting stage of growth.
Pharma Targeting has established itself as one of the global leading and most exciting bespoke custom research house, where you will be working with a global sales and marketing team to generate new business and build upon existing customer relationships as well as targeting appropriate new customers in conjunction with the long-term strategic plan. This role will also be fully accountable for the delivery of the sales target and increasing profitable growth.
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry helps but it is not essential, we are looking more at you as a person. Are you a top sales person with high ambitions? Are you driven? Does your vision align with ours?
Responsibilities • Proven sales expertise required, an ability to motivate, excite and manage teams integral.
• You will need to be able to generate lead flow, build relationships, plan & strategies.
• You will need to think outside the box, be proactive and a self-starter.
• You will need to be charismatic and able to build strong long-lasting relationships.
• You will need to have an extremely high level of attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial flair and a strong work ethic are essential. Location